02 October 2010

WPPI Roadshow 2010


I was fortunate enough this year to be able to attend Orlando's WPPI Roadshow and it was a blast! The opportunity to network with local wedding and portrait photographers, and check out new vendors, is simply priceless. As I'm still fairly new to the field, I have to admit, I haven't heard of most of these speakers before I attended - but I promise that I'll never forget a single one of them!
 
Doug Gordon had us up out of our chairs doing the YMCA and shared some amazing techniques I'd have never thought of (and plan to use on my first wedding that I'm shooting tomorrow)! Amber Holritz inspired me to offer a first year photography package for new babies! She is amazing! And Bambi Cantrell, who I strongly feel is the Goddess of photography. I'll never forget what wisdom she imparted on photographing people and tips on bringing out all the inner (and outer) beauty they have to offer!

Now to get myself to the big event held annually in Vegas! My goal is to attend WPPI in Vegas in 2012! 



 They had an art gallery on the first floor of the hotel and this dress was a part of the art display - The dress just caught my eye the second I'd walked in the front lobby and I had to share the whimsical pink goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment