31 October 2010

Amy + Mike Married!


This wedding was a lesson in second shooting as a photographer. I don't usually second shoot for other photographers, you loose the opportunity to get the best shots of the day, and you can't tell an entire story without all the shots. But I am a sucker for details and for trying new things, and being a second shooter allows for me to concentrate on those details.

So when the opportunity presented itself, I made the exception for Amy's wedding - after all, the more photographs for the couple, the better. I have no problem being a support photographer, it's a nice break and an opportunity to push myself as a photographer, trying new things I wouldn't usually do if I was the only one documenting the day.

I am grateful for Amy allowing a second photographer on her wedding day. Amy and Mike have a beautiful family and they both have children that were able to be a part of their day. I could tell that family was a big part of who they are, and so is having FUN! Sound familiar? It was a spectacular event and I'm grateful I was able to be there to capture some of the finer moments!





























No comments:

Post a Comment