26 September 2010

Moulin Rouge Birthday Party!

This is one of those movies that either grabs you, or repels you. Personally, it's on my top ten list! Why? Because I find the wardrobe and setting rich, vibrant, fun, the story touching, the characters romantic, and the style just stunning!
  

So it is only natural to celebrate my birthday by incorporating the one movie that encompasses all the artistic, romantic, tragic, dark, beautiful things that I love! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday, as all our friends came out to celebrate, dressed to the nines and ready to have a blast!
And because it wouldn't be right to not include one of my outfit - a special thanks to The Fitting Room in Seattle for the custom made corset! (The rest I made myself)

Thank you all for making my 30th Birthday so energetic and unforgettable!

No comments:

Post a Comment