22 November 2010

Heather + Chris Engaged!


It was a mild Florida day, to be fair, it was probably much colder than a native Floridian is used to... (I LOVED it!) Heather and Chris were champions as they went from location to location and splashed in the Ocean for a while! I was so excited to do the session at places that were meaningful to them. I truly believe that it is very important to pick a location that has personal significance.

As we were gearing up for the session it was wonderful to hear about her history with the church we were at, and how he used to play football! They have many different interests and are so supportive of one another, it is just the type of strength and love one can't get enough of!

Heather and Chris made my day, I couldn't have spent it with a better couple! It was so much fun to see them twirling around in the water, throwing footballs, and stealing kisses. I was so full of energy after the session (not to mention soaked and sandy from the beach) that when I got home I had to go steal some kisses from my dearest loving husband myself! I just couldn't help myself! What can I say, my couples are that inspiring! :~)













No comments:

Post a Comment