03 August 2010

New Lens and Birthday Fun!

I'm usually against posting without pictures. It is a photography blog after all. But I've been a little under the weather of late and when I'm sick at home, unable to go to work, I suppose I paint an interesting picture with my feet up and snuggled into a big fluffy comforter. I watch old Audrey Hepburn, and Danny Kaye movies and eat the spiciest Indian Food I can get my hands on.

That is what helps me feel better... Of course if I'm super sick, and my stomach decides spicy food is a no go *gasp* I am a sucker for good ol' homemade chicken noodle soup... Made my way, with fresh pasta and lots of fresh herbs and spices.  Then I'll indulge in a historical romance if I have one lying around I haven't read yet.

Besides working on getting better, I have a lot of new and exciting things happening. Like my new lens! I just received my Canon 85mm 1.8 and I'm thrilled with it! Also I have a lot of photography shoots coming up and I can't wait to use it. 

I have a friend's baby shower this month and a maternity shoot! Something new to add to the mix while I am still warming up the gears for weddings. Speaking of, I am talking with a Bride who I am hoping will be the very first Jenna Danelle Bride! She is planning a spectacular event that sounds so amazing and fun and I simply can't wait, I'm bursting with excitement!

I am also throwing a big bash for my upcoming Birthday that is bound to produce some phenomenal photographs. It is a Moulin Rouge themed party! That's right ladies and gentleman, get out those corsets and boas and dust off those top hats! Nothing but the best for the big 3-0! I'm not going to spill on what I'm wearing, except that it's sapphire blue with lime green accents, and custom made!

No comments:

Post a Comment